I've been making 2 little cloth counting books for the Ruel Foundation.
It has taken so long I could have made them another quilt. ( finding the objects on my fabric and sewing them on ) The top photo shows the prepared parts. The next one shows one book opened in it's finished state.
I learnt some new things. How to print labels and numbers using the computer, large font, then printing out on fabric. ( I also learnt the fabric sheets are not quite A4 size so cut the top off one line - have left self a note with the unused sheets.) ( I also learnt I seem to pin things slightly crooked - mostly I notice and change it but one got away on me ) The wee books should be sturdy and even washable if needed. I have learnt it is a great quick, very neat way to make my own quilt labels - much prefer it to those sewn on my Bernina.