Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lovely Quilts.

Yesterday I got my quilt back from S who did a wonderful job on their computerised long arm machine. This is the pattern seen more easily on the back. Her charge was SO reasonable I will be sending more quilts her way.
It's the back of this quilt. So I now will get the binding and label on it.
 At P and Q yesterday we saw some lovely quilts in show and tell. This was the most unusual one with square edges.made in very subtle tones. The flowers are made with small hexagons.

A scrappy log cabin.

Sorry about the back ground in this shot. ( with crutches and chair legs )  This is the Care quilt members of the group made for L who has been having massive foot surgery.Some other members drove her here so her Surprise quilt could be presented.


Molly said...

Your group really takes care of each other.....I love the quilting [love the quilt too!]on your Bento Box black and white!

Meggie said...

What a lovely group you are! I love all the quilt photos, and the quilting is lovely on your quiltXX