Thursday, March 14, 2024

Out Walking.

 This afternoon I had the opportunity to walk through I'Anson Reserve ( in Te Puna ). I have shown you this walk before. For me it makes a change from walking just around our subdivision. It's all rustic bush and ( some weeds and swanps and little ponds. ) I know all the NZ native tress and there is nothing that special here  but not bad as it is mostly looked after by volunteers.

I entered on the left ( here ) and exited on the right then walked down that road around a corner along that road and ended at Te Puna Village.


 A composting toilet is hidden behind some trees and beside the track should one need it
****
.
 My hand sewn felt mandala is almost finished
 I think it will become a cushion.
 
 A storm was forecast so I picked these to save them being trashed.




No comments: