Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photographic Fabric











Temptation in any colour or size you like!
2 of the photos show parts of the fabric on display in the Traders Mall. Rainbows of colour...just yummy.( awful paint chipped old stand but wonderful fabric ).
The other 2 pics are what I purchased. A beautiful Laurel Burch book I had never seen before ( I think it's new out ). It's a picture book for girls of any age! I love her style and can easily recognise it.( I used a piece of that sea horse fabric on the cover of the book in my I Spy and several others of hers )
The other is the fabric I got. My stash had very little blue /navy in it and I want to make a bag for a gift in those colours. So 3 bigger lengths at the top and the rest fat quarters. The bright red poppies is so me and I have inspected it several times before and decided I really needed a piece in my cupboard. It would even look good framed and hung on the wall.

9 comments:

meggie said...

I sooo agree with you about that gorgeous poppy fabric! It is beautiful.
Love all the other fabrics too, & the book looks very interesting. I will have to go off & fondle some fabric, to stop myself feeling green!

Birdydownunder said...

nice fabric.....hope it doesn't stay in the stash too long.

loulee said...

Oh! I'm so jealous, the fabric shops on this island are crap!! I'd love to be let loose in a place like that. Enjoy your blues.

Joyce said...

I'd love to be ther0e with a few thousand to spend!

molly said...

I was dazzled by the bright colours when I clicked over here! I too love Laurel Burch's style. Have some horse fabric of hers for a "someday" quilt for my horse loving daughter...

Suzy said...

Oh Wow! what wonderfully frabulous
yummy colours! How hard to choose what to buy. Love the poppy fabric - it is definately you!

Tracey Petersen said...

You were very controlled! I would have gone crazy! The book looks beautiful.

Unknown said...

These fabrics are lovely and the book looks very interesting.

Suzi-k said...

those fabrics look yummy! i just love colour coded stuff, even crayons are always sorted in rainbow clours when i get a chance!