The photos show the joined together blocks on the ironing board,
Then with the 2 borders added.
Notice how the colours look different in every photo. They are indeed purples not blues as they look in some shots. I am rapt with how it has all come together and the end is in sight! At the moment the quilt measures 7 ' by 7 ' or 84 inches square. The final border will add another 10 or 12 inches as it will be at least twice the width of the first 2 borders. It is to be a dark purple fabric. I didn't have enough left of any of the fabrics so Barnhouse are getting in one of the dark purples I have used for the final one. I will pick that up on Thursday when I have to be in town for a meeting. I have a smile on my face! I like it.
At the moment I think I might get it commercially quilted because of its size. I have never done that before, but I would hate to spoil it . I am going to be keeping this quilt so I guess that might justify the expense.