Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Quilts.

Molly I think just needle turn applique but I will look again today to make sure. Very striking number that.
This is the same quilt pattern as the raffle quilt I showed on Thursday, but made for a young man leaving home.  (looks quie different in muted colours )
Here is Denise with her caravan quilt ( 50's style ) and her hair to match.

Lynda's wobbly lighthouses made for her Grandson was very popular.
Melanie's Bento Box cot quilt was lovely. ( that's the pattern I am currently making in black and white....got some more fabric for that! )
D's gingham girls was such fun.( I am one of the ladies sewn in therethe one on the right at the bottom. Denise is the one with red hair! ).

 Ngaire's Lady of Charlott.

This was one of several quilt as you go quilts.

1 comment:

Meggie said...

I adore Lynda's Wobbly Lighthouses. Did she invent the pattern? It is just wonderful for a boy.
All of those quilts are lovely. Thankyou for sharing them with us.