Thursday, March 09, 2017

A Finished Block.

Torrential rain yesterday allowed me time to stay inside and do amongst other things sew awhile.
 I have now completed all I am doing of my cobweb block project. It was started back in September last year when Chris Kenna was our tutor. Mine is stopping at this stage and will become a very bright cushion cover. I could not make a whole quilt in this design as some have done. It is just too busy for my liking. (Too time consuming as well. )
 Below is a photos I showed before of Chris Kenna's quilt.
 The white paper shows the area I have done.
 So my next stint at the machine better be to make an envelope cushion back and also quilt this block.


2 comments:

molly said...


It may be busy but your colours are beautiful. It will make a very pretty cushion.

Pam said...

That's lovely as a cushion. I can imagine it would look good as a quilt done in very pale colours. On the other hand, I can't imagine me succeeding in making this quilt!