Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 6.

Little yellow marigolds in a pot. As it is a smallish pot they need water every second day or they wilt.

 There were lots of chores I could have decided to do this afternoon but I said no do something you'd like to do, so I sat at one of the outdoor tables and knitted for quite a while.

 This is the view I had.

This is looking in to where I was sitting.
( We have 2 glass fishing floats hung up here . They were found on the beach north of Patea,off the edge of our property where we lived on the family  farm when we first got married in the late 60s.) 
 My knitting grew by an inch or more on each part. ( I'm doing 2 sides at once to make sure they match exactly. 
Hope you are all okay still.

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

What a lovely place to sit and knit, perfect view.

Janice said...

A lovely way to spend some time. It's good to just go with the flow at times.