Friday, January 05, 2024

It's 2024.

 Over the holiday time my sewing machine was put away in it's carrier bag in the hall cupboard because I wanted it's table space for other things.

 This is a paper table runner that is for colouring in.When unwrapped it is far longer than I envisaged. Everyone who comes to our house gets asked to do a little colouring. It started with smaller  Grandson and family 2 days before  Christmas day.
 Younger grandson and his Mum select their pencils from the new tin of coloured pencils ( I do love colours set out this way  be they cottons or paints or colour charts )
 It is longer than you can see here as it is rolled at the far end.
 It doesn't matter if it takes a long time. My aim is to later cut it up to use as Christmas [future } wrapping paper.

 On the other table this jigsaw got completed.


 R cut  us hard board  backing pieces that can be uplifted if the table space is needed. The boys have them at their house too.
 Lots of reading and playing Kubb has happened too. I'll make that another post.

Happy New Year to you All reading this.






2 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun thing for everyone to join in with and a great idea to use it as wrapping paper. Happy 2024. xx

Janice said...

That sounds like the perfect way to spend the festive season. I wonder how long the runner will take to fill up? I bet you are doing your share as well. I also did a jigsaw this time. The first in many many years. They are such fun.