Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bright Colours.

Thanks for your comments on my last 2 posts. It seems everyone likes birds, especially the singing, rare and native birds. I have another fun Pukeko mural for you Deb. Found not far from my other sign in part of the reserve where many, many water birsds live.
Also while out walking (in the city on Thursday ) I saw these municipal plantings looking bright.

Pretty Polyanthus and Pansies en masse .( My own plantings just need to be bigger! )

The first blossom I have seen. ( almond? )

In my own garden the Magnolias are just breaking into flower. A lovely sunny day here in NZ after our coldest morning so far this winter. Just 3 degrees C.  Hot soup ready for lunch. Lots to do!
Just one more motif and Ball # 20 will be done!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, that is a really cute mural, love that.
Thanks Ali for sharing it.
hugs Deb

Tracey Petersen said...

I love those long legged birds running around the building!

molly said...

That mural/those birds are hilarious!

Meggie said...

Pukekoes are always such odd looking birds. What a fun mural!