Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Motif.

Yesterday was a  little cooler and the everything  seemed refreshed with the rain. We did a long day's work and  achieved more then our goals.
Last evening I sewed the first motif on the yellow pentagon on the felt ball. Here it is sitting in the workbox where I keep my felt work seperate from my quilting projects. It is a much loved box ( contact covered carton ) that is just right for the job with carry handles.


For some reason I had one of my tossing and turning nights, ( like you Lou ) and after a hot drink and much planning in my head ( probably the cause ) ( or was I too tired )I drifted off and woke knowing I would be tired today. Still that's no excuse I better get out there.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Well, I also had a no sleep sort of night last night ( Wednesday) and I have absolutely no idea why!
I do feel dopey today but not a must lie down and sleep tired. May be tonight will be better.

loulee said...

Would you like some of what I've got at the moment? I'm sleeping late, or on early shift days, I'm sleeping right up to the moment the alarm beeps! LOL That's no good either.

meg said...

I have had a lot of nights like that recently! Yesterday I just fell asleep with SG still here. My eyes would not stay open. Bless his little heart, he was very good for me.
Your ball is looking lovely. What a beautiful gift it will make.

Unknown said...

Beautiful flower. I bet you were to tired, it must be very tiring working on the kiwi plants.