Thursday, June 03, 2010

One Task Completed.





Today the Sunshine is back.
Compared with some other parts of the country we are lucky. No major rain/ flood damage ( this year! ).
My felt embroidered ball # 19 is finished.






Tonight I will start #20. So that is half my order done.
Some days not a lot seems to get accomplished, BUT today is not one of those. I have been to the city and renewed my drivers licence for another 10 years. I now need to wear my glasses when driving but I had decided that for myself some time ago. I've been to the supermarket and now I am off outside to soak up some Vitamin D.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I just love your little felted balls -- and this one is beautiful! I can't believe you can renew your DL for 10 years -- that's amazing -- we can only go for 4 years at a time!

carole brungar said...

A lovely job :)