We used a table in the back room to lay it out as we went so we could see the pattern emerging.
By the time we packed up on Sunday all the rows bar one were sewn together. One needed a little unpicking .
The other A took it home and spent 1 more hour perfecting it and tidying the back.
On Friday we will baste and back it and decide how we want to quilt it.
It ended up 19 rows by 15 blocks ( 4" blocks ) or 60 inches by 76 inches.
We decided against a border and will use a dark blue binding.
The other A took this photo on a bed but I can't get the pic to rotate so you might have to turn your head.
The colours in the top photo are it's true colours. A pale lemony straw colour.
Ill show a photo when it is totally finished.
Some of the other members worked on boy 's quilts featuring appliqué clown blocks.