Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quilt Finish.

I have had time to sit in the sun and complete sewing down the binding on my lap quilt for my friend D. ( with 4 days to spare )
*****
A friend from Canada rang up this morning to say "Hi, how are you all?" That was kind D. Thanks.
 *****
 There was enough of the big quiche I made yesterday to have for lunch today.
*****

 There are still some late roses to enjoy.( Graham Thomas and White Flower Carpet. )
 Vireya Rhodoendron Shepherd's Warning.
*****
* Thimbleanna, I know that tree and you are right they look very alike.
 *Rose Marie, that is not anything ancient but a carving done by a learner carver that R bought on a whim at an auction It looks old because it is covered in lichen..The other is a little troll. ( both ugly )
 ***
 Now there is more gardening to be done. I hope the sun is shining where you are today!





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love those roses, how pretty.....I have a soft spot for yellow roses. The Rhododendron is very pretty too!

Diane-crewe said...

LOVE roses ... we have had non-stop rain for a week now....so... am hoping the roses in my garden are enjoying it and will repay me with LOTS of flowers xx

Michelle said...

Your quiche looks yummy!

Meggie said...

Your friend will love that quilt! Your roses are magic to me.