Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Lots to Read.

I finished all these quilted alphabet
letters. All I'm doing for now anyway. 36 here.
 I have the upper case and lower case letters to be able to write both Grandsons'  names.



                                          ******
 Last weekend we went to the Rotary Used Book Sale and stocked up on reading. These I selected for myself.Quite a variety there.  R got 18 too.
 I also found 2 jigsaws and a couple of books for Grandson.1.

*****
I'm quite proud of this capsicum I grew in the poly house. Not many on the plant so I guess that helps with the size.
 I hope the weather keeps warm for a while as there are all these naked ladies  ( Belladonnas ) flowering in the garden.

1 comment:

Janice said...

You’ll be set for the long cold winter evenings with all that reading. But, as you say, let’s hope they hold off for a while so you can enjoy the autumn garden. Your alphabet blocks look so fun in their bright colours.