Monday, May 22, 2023

A Spot of Colour.

Vireya Rhododendron - Red Mountain is enjoying all the extra rain and is flowering brightly under the big magnolia tree at the front gate

 We seem to be getting an early wet Winter which is not so pleasant.
 I have a nasty chest cold ( for the last 3 days ) so being inside because of the rain has been okay.
 My collection of felt Christmas decorations  I've made for the Exhibition Sales table has grown.
 The little bear needs a bed made ( next ).

 Being stuck inside I  had time last  week to read Atlas - The Story of Pa Salt by Lucinda Riley ( RIP ) and her son. I will not put any spoilers here for those of you yet to read it. I really enjoyed it ( as I did the others )  and wasn't far off the mark with what I thought might happen!
.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Well, you've certainly been busy. It all looks lovely. I have no idea what a fe... can't remember... is, though I'm fine with walnuts. Hope you feel better soon.

molly said...


Love your little ornaments! You've given me some ideas as we also are asked to make small items to sell in the boutique at our quilt show in a few months.