Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lovely Quilts.

Yesterday I got my quilt back from S who did a wonderful job on their computerised long arm machine. This is the pattern seen more easily on the back. Her charge was SO reasonable I will be sending more quilts her way.
It's the back of this quilt. So I now will get the binding and label on it.
 At P and Q yesterday we saw some lovely quilts in show and tell. This was the most unusual one with square edges.made in very subtle tones. The flowers are made with small hexagons.

A scrappy log cabin.

Sorry about the back ground in this shot. ( with crutches and chair legs )  This is the Care quilt members of the group made for L who has been having massive foot surgery.Some other members drove her here so her Surprise quilt could be presented.

2 comments:

molly said...

Your group really takes care of each other.....I love the quilting [love the quilt too!]on your Bento Box black and white!

Meggie said...

What a lovely group you are! I love all the quilt photos, and the quilting is lovely on your quiltXX