Saturday, September 23, 2006

Still More Quilts.


Here are some more of the quilts exhibited at our recent Show.

The colours in the Grandmothers Garden quilt didn't do it for.me but Yoshie's quilting is beautiful.

The quilt with the scalloped edge is by my friend Denise and was the first quilt she had ever entered in a show. She had wanted to join a Patchwork and Quilting group but it wasn't till after I had been going for a while she was brave enough to join. Even now she only goes if she knows for sure I will be there. I must be a different personality type cause I wanted to go especially to meet some new quilters and extend the number of interesting people I know. I guess we are all as different as our quilts!!! That's fairly diverse.



( Please note these quilts were not made by me.) That will be all I am showing and telling about Our Exhibition as I have been to another once since then. Busy Busy.

2 comments:

Shelina said...

These are all so pretty too. I like the scalloped border. I like the last quilt with the stripes and the applique best.

Hedgehog said...

What a talented group of quilters!